Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Introduction


Hey! To start, my name is Morgan Scott and I am just 3 days short of my 19th birthday so I guess I am still considered an 18 year old.  I grew up in Columbus, Montana which is just a small town that most just pass by or never have heard of.  I came to Lewiston to pursue a degree in Business Administration and be part of the Women’s Golf team. I have a huge, crazy family and friends that I love spending as much time as I can with.  In my spare time I love to do all sorts of outdoor activities, such as hunting, fishing, and camping.  I also like to spend time on the course, travel to new places, and shop till I can’t anymore.  So overall I like to be around my friends and spend time doing the things that I love. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Morgan. Hmmm. You've stumped me on Columbus, Montana. I went to graduate school in Missoula. I've been to Butte and Billings and Bozeman and pretty much anywhere within an 8-hour radius of Missoula. What's the town's claim to fame? Should I visit?

    ReplyDelete