Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mrs. Mallards Posts


  1. Spring has started to let us know that it is coming to visit, and it couldn't have come any earlier.  I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin and hear the sparrows twitter. I don't know how this day could go wrong.
  2. Just got the news.  Nothing seems like it will ever be the same.
  3. Why does this sort of thing happen to me? I can't live without him.  Please let this horrific event be only in my dreams.
  4. To think that I said just said good-bye to my husband, I never would have thought it would be my last words to him.
  5. One never really knows what losing part of you is until you lose your one true love. 
  6. If I just sit in this chair and not see anyone for awhile, I will be content. Spring is just around the corner and that doesn't even seem to bring my spirits up.
  7. Is  there anyone out there that has lost someone that has started to feel like this?  If you have you know what I am talking about.
  8. Maybe something happen for a reason.  Maybe it is my time to live just for myself and do what I have never done before.
  9. I am so lucky to have a supportive sister who loves, but I feel like I just need to be alone for a little while.  I am trying to figure out what I am going to next with my life.
  10. I can't believe life can change so quickly.  Within an hour I thought my life was going to be over, to finding out that maybe my life has only just begun.



1 comment:

  1. This is a nice subtle blow-by-blow account of her emotional evolution. Nice.

    ReplyDelete